Alma Consulting Group, a highly successful company that specializes in assisting Research Centres in identifying, setting-up, and managing European research projects, is coming to BIU on Monday, 19th October to talk about their services.
ALMA H2020 Info Session:
Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Venue: Beck Hall
There will an opportunity to schedule an individual meeting for after the session for those researchers with a concrete project idea.
Please can you confirm your participation by clicking here.
- >15 years of experience in this field
- 40 Consultants dedicated to proposal preparation and management
- Since 2007, Alma CG has submitted more than 300 project proposals (2007-2013), out of which 150 projects were selected for funding,with an average success rate of 50%.
- Expertise in all major scientific areas:
- Biotechnology, Food and Agriculture industry
- Nanotechnologies, Materials and industrial Processes
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Transport (train, automobile, sea) and aeronautics
- Energy, Environment, Sustainable development
- Security and Space
- Social Sciences and Humanities