Welcome to the Research Authority's Post-Award Financial Management (PAF) section.
Our PAF team is dedicated to providing you with sound and prudent financial management of your grant award. All of the services we provide are designed to maintain the highest degree of accountability and transparency in how your research funds are spent. We view ourselves as your partner in the financial management of your award.
Working with the PAF team, you will benefit from the following services:
· The creation of your award account in the BarNet financial system.
· Budget projections and reporting to help you plan and monitor grant spending.
· Oversight of all project spending and activities including budget revisions, cost transfers, and no-cost extensions to comply with university and funding sponsor policies.
· Assistance in closing your award.
· The preparation of periodic and final financial reporting.
· The coordination of billing for your project's budget items.
In addition, the PAF team prepares audits, and coordinates auditing services with funding sponsors and university auditors. The PAF team also serves as a liaison with other central university business and academic offices.
Here you can access all the forms you will need to manage your award.
Contact our PAF staff [personal & family name, title, Photo, Tel., e-mail]